The DCoE public affairs office offers a comprehensive speakers bureau to raise awareness and enhance understanding to improve psychological health and traumatic brain injury prevention and care in the Department of Defense and Military Health System.
Speakers available through this bureau are available to address a variety of topics and share relevant information on useful programs, resources and tools related to psychological health and traumatic brain injury.
Experts from DCoE and our three centers — Deployment Health Clinical Center (DHCC), Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) and National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2) — can provide information on a variety of topics to include:
- “Posttraumatic Stress Disorder 101”
- “Neuroendocrine Dysfunction Following Mild Traumatic Brain Injury”
- Innovative health technology
- Clinical recommendations and tools
- Evidenced-based care practices that translate research into practice
- “Traumatic Brain Injury 101”
- DCoE Overview
The speakers bureau can also provide:
- Keynote speakers
- Experts for panel discussions
- Workshop presentations
For questions or to learn more, contact the DCoE Speakers Bureau.
For best results, please submit your request for a speaker at least four months prior to the event. The more lead-time provided, the better we can accommodate requests. Requests can be made up to a year in advance of your event.